http://www.blogger.com/html?blogID=6174681299241123239 unimaginable beauty: start of something new, maybe?

Saturday, September 26, 2009

start of something new, maybe?

Welcome to the abode of my ramblings, rants and rubber-band balls.

So, after much poking and prodding from various friends, I finally decided to make myself a blog.
Who knows, it could be refreshing for me. Maybe it could help unravel the mess that calls itself my life.

To be honest, I'm not even sure on what to write here. Do I spill my guts out? Tell everyone my secrets, or do I just prattle on endlessly about things that don't really matter?
Knowing me, I'll just prattle on. Talking is a skill of mine.

Cáilin thinks I'm bonkers. But that's to be expected. She's pretty nutty herself.
And we really do have to work on not saying the same thing at the same time. It's starting to get irritating being constantly referred to as twins. Oh who am I kidding, it's fun.

I read a story the other night, about a girl who was extremely insecure about her weight and body in general, and I nearly started crying. I mean, I'm not saying I think I'm overweight or anything, but I can still relate. Being thin/slim isn't all its cracked up to be.
I suppose its because I have virtually no body shape to speak of. No chest, no butt, no hips, nothing. Its not as though I'll turn to surgery or anything, but it sucks when people pay me out.

On a side note, it's finally the holidays, And it's odd because these are the first holidays in about 4 years that I haven't had to go to ballet. I'll be completely free for the next two weeks, with no dance commitments. It's a bit of a daunting thought actually. I mean, what am I supposed to do?
I have a grand total of two things planned and they are occuring within the next 3 days. What a life I lead...

You see, I'm rambling again. I have a habit of doing this, going off on tangents and struggling to say what I need to say, not needless chatter. I don't really feel as though I've gotten anything off my chest yet, or feel 'liberated' as such..actually I feel no different.
Perhaps it'll change. We shall see :)


Oh and before I forget; Katt, you are amazing and most definately do not poison my blog.

1 comment: